RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 3 types of items ChristianStyle.com sells, and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If the item is defective or damaged, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Shirts: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective. We cannot refund for incorrect sizes as our items are handmade to order. (Please refer to the sizing chart on the page before ordering).
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- For all applicable returns, please email us on email@example.com for the relevant return address.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight. On FREE promotional items shipping starts at $8.95 as we are shipping from our different warehouses overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We ship worldwide. However there may be increased postage costs and delivery times when delivering to outside the US. Also some of our tracking services may not be available to non-US shipping addresses.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts, hoodies mugs, canvasses and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All US ordered shirts ship from our US print facility and travel via UPS to your address, tracking numbers available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks for US orders (2-6 weeks for non-US orders). We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers to all US and many other shipping addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE that shipping times may be slightly longer at busy times of the year such as before Christmas.
- If you're still not sure, just email us via email@example.com. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
Where are your shirts printed?
- Our shirts are all printed in the USA - If your order is being delivered to within the USA.
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees. 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. We have full descriptions on the page for each shirt. Let us know if you have any specific queries!
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
- View sizing guide here
- Note that there is a handy sizing guide on each product page, that shows sizing for those items available with that design!
Where do your other items come from?
- Christianstyle.com is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here in the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.